- Quantities preceded by a "-" sign indicate sell transactions. Other transactions are purchases. In case of partial executions, commissions are charged on the total quantity executed on the original order. The commission is displayed on the first partial execution only. Trade execution times are displayed in Eastern Time.
- Please promptly report any inaccuracy or discrepancy in this statement, or in your account. Contact the IB Customer Service Department in writing using the form available on the IB website.
Transactions in Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Commodity Futures and Options and Foreign Currency:
- Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd. ("IB UK") acts as agent in transactions in securities, exchange-traded commodity futures and options, and foreign currencies. For transactions in these products, IB UK.s U.S. affiliate Interactive Brokers LLC ("IB LLC") provides trade execution, Client Money and Custody Services. IB LLC holds Customer money, securities, or other assets under the rules of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC"), as applicable. For assets held with IB LLC, different practices for the separate identification of Customer's money, securities, and assets may apply and, in the event of a default of IB LLC, Customer's money, securities and assets may be treated differently from the position that would apply if the money, securities or assets were held in the United Kingdom. IB LLC is a member of the U.S. Securities Investor Protection Corporation ("SIPC"). As with all securities firms, SIPC coverage provides protection against failure of a broker-dealer, not against loss of market value of securities. Futures and options on futures are not covered by SIPC. A financial statement of Interactive Brokers LLC is available for your personal inspection at www.interactivebrokers.com or at its offices, or a copy of it will be mailed upon your written request.
- Stock transactions settle on the trade date plus three days, except for transactions on XETRA, which settle on trade date + 2 business days. Securities options settle on the trade date plus one day.
- Applicable commodity Regulatory Fees for your transactions is available on the IB website at http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/accounts/fees/exchangeAndRegulatoryFees.php.
- Call features for bonds or preferred stocks may affect the yield. For zero coupon, compound interest and multiplier securities, there are no periodic payments and securities may be callable below maturity value without notice to holder unless registered. For asset-backed securities, the actual yield may vary depending on the speed at which the underlying note is pre-paid. For additional information regarding bond yield, please contact the IB Help Desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If this debt security is unrated by a nationally recognized statistical rating organization, it may pose a high risk of default. You should consult a financial advisor to determine whether unrated bonds are appropriate for your portfolio in light of your goals and your financial circumstances. Fees charged by bond trading centers are included in the cost of bond transactions.
- IB LLC receives compensation from fund companies in connection with the purchase and holding of fund shares by customers of IB LLC. Such compensation includes, but is not limited to, Rule 12b-1 fees which are paid out of the funds assets. The source and amount of any remuneration received by IB LLC in connection with a transaction will be furnished upon written request of the customer.
- IB LLC acts as agent or riskless principal in OTC foreign currency transactions. Such transactions are executed against an IB affiliate or a third party, which acts as principal in such transactions and may have a long or short position and may have profited or lost in connection with the transaction. OTC foreign currency transactions executed by Customer through IB are not regulated or overseen by the SEC or the CFTC.
- Trades marked with the exchange indicator of TMBR were effected by IB LLC as agent through a market making affiliate, which acted as principal in the transaction and may have a long or short position in the security and may have profited or lost in connection with the transaction.
- All VWAP trades are effected pursuant to an average price formula based on a reference price provided by a third-party data provider. Additional information and reference prices are available upon request. IB LLC, as agent, effects VWAP transactions through a market making affiliate, which acts as principal in such transactions and may have a long or short position in the security and may have profited or lost in connection with the transaction.
- IB LLC accepts liquidity rebates from Alternative Trading Systems and exchanges for certain orders. IB LLC receives payment for some option orders pursuant to exchange-mandated marketing fee programs or other arrangements. IB LLC does not generally accept payment for order flow for security futures orders. The source and nature of any compensation received by IB LLC in connection with any transaction is available upon written request of the customer. For further information, check the IB website or email email@example.com.
- For security futures trades, if not already indicated on this statement, information about the time of any transaction, the identity of the counterparty to the transaction, and whether IB is acting as agent or principal, as agent for the counterparty, as agent for both parties to the contract, or as principal, and if acting as principal, whether the transaction was a block transaction or an exchange for physicals transaction, will be available upon written request of the customer.
Over-the-Counter Transactions in Contracts for Differences ("CFDs") and Metals, Including Unallocated Gold:
- As a courtesy, we have included information regarding trades you executed directly with IB UK, including all CFD trades. This information was provided to IB LLC by IB UK for your convenience so that we could include it in your Statement. We have also provided you with the related Legal Notes IB UK asked us to include.
- IB UK acts as principal or riskless principal in Over-the-Counter ("OTC") transactions involving CFDs and metals, including unallocated gold. Your transactions are executed against IB UK, which may have a long or short position and may have profited or lost in connection with the transaction, or may have hedged it against an affiliate or third party who may have profited or lost.
- For OTC transactions in CFDs and metals, including unallocated gold, IB UK provides Client Money and Custody Services directly, subject to the rules of the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority. IB UK is not a member of the U.S. Securities Investor Protection Corporation ("SIPC") and your assets held by IB UK in connection with OTC transactions in CFDs and metals are not protected by SIPC.
- OTC products offered by IB UK such as CFDs and metals are contracts with IB UK as your counterparty, and are not traded on a regulated exchange and are not cleared or settled on a central clearinghouse.
- A CFD is to secure a profit or avoid a loss by reference to fluctuations in the price of the Underlying Product, rather than by taking delivery of any Underlying Product. No CFD transaction shall confer on you any right, voting right, title or interest in any Underlying Product or entitle or oblige you to acquire, receive, hold, vote, deliver, dispose of or participate directly in any corporate action of any Underlying. All transactions relating to CFDs shall be settled by payment of cash and shall settle in the same settlement period as the Underlying Product, unless otherwise specified.
- OTC metals such as unallocated gold are not "MiFID" regulated instruments. The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive is an E.U. law that regulates investment services across the E.U. member states.
- Transactions in metals, including unallocated gold, shall be settled by payment of cash and shall generally settle in two days (taking into account the governmental and bank holidays in the relevant markets) or in the customary settlement period used in the interbank market. Arrangement for delivery of metals may be available in accordance with the policies described on the IB UK website and may involve additional charges.
- IB UK is a participant in the UK Financial Ombudsman Service ("FOS"). Disputes may be submitted to the FOS for mediation. The FOS will only consider complaints for regulated and consumer credit activities and may therefore not consider complaints in respect of metals and spot foreign currency transactions. The FOS is provided free of charge to complainants. The FOS.s decisions are based on what is fair and reasonable and are binding on firms if a complainant accepts them.
- IB UK is a participant in the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme ("FSCS"). You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme in the unlikely event we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. FSCS cover is restricted to designated investments and does not cover investments in metals and spot foreign currency. Further information about compensation is available from the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme at http://www.fscs.org.uk.